Community Living’s Young Friends will be a dynamic group of professionals, 40 and under, living in or around St. Charles County that supports Community Living’s vision of ALL people leading fulfilling lives. This group will be passionate about our innovative services and opportunities for people with disabilities. Led by an active volunteer Executive Board, they will invest in the future of our programs through fundraising, volunteering, and spreading awareness.
- Learn about the inclusion of people with disabilities in the community and how we can make it more diverse.
- Receive opportunities to connect with other future leaders of shared interests.
- Be the first to know about volunteering opportunities, events, and Board opening positions.
- Receive email updates from Community Living
- Receive an Invitation to the Board of Directors’ end-of-year celebration.
- Give back to the community and make a difference while having fun!
- $35 annual membership dues
- $10 due at the time of application; full payment due by the first meeting.
- Serve as ambassadors for Community Living by spreading awareness to their professional and social networks.
- Attend and participate in quarterly meetings.
- Donate additional monetary contributions, as applicable.
- Help plan and grow our annual Tosstoberfest Cornhole Tournament benefitting our Employment Services program.
- Volunteer in programs or other Community Living Fundraising events.
- Assist with promoting or attending Third-Party and Dine & Donate events.
Young Friends meetings are held every 3rd Tuesday in January, March, May, August, September, and October.
Make a Payment
Young Friends ApplicationApply to be one of the first members of Young Friends of Community Living! Applications will be accepted through the end of June 2023. Responses will be sent in late July/early August.
Events and Stewardship Specialist