Community Living Has YOP Credits!
Community Living, Inc.’s Social Opportunities and Recreation (SOAR) program supports youth with developmental disabilities through an engaging, safe, and supervised environment where the children are encouraged to enhance their independence, as well as their communication, socialization, and job/life skills. SOAR not only provides teens with a program that fosters relationship building but also assists parents with maintaining employment while increasing family stability.
With a YOP Tax Credit, you can pay less in Missouri state income tax while supporting Community Living’s SOAR program!
Your state tax credit, 50% of your gift amount, will help reduce your overall state tax liability.*
*Community Living advises you to consult your tax advisor to find out how much you can personally benefit from tax credit programs.
Any individual or corporation that has a Missouri income tax liability and makes a financial contribution of $100 or more to Community Living, Inc. may be eligible for a YOP Tax Credit.
How it Works:
- Use the form below to make a donation to Community Living, Inc. to let us know that you want to take advantage of MO YOP Tax Credits.
- Upon receipt, we’ll send you an acknowledgement of your gift and a personalized tax credit application.
- Complete and sign the tax credit application and return to Community Living with required documentation.
- In 4-6 weeks, you’ll receive a tax credit certificate to include with your Missouri state tax return.
Things to Note:
Tax credits are NOT deductions. Deductions reduce your income before taxes owed are assessed. Tax credits directly reduce the amount of tax you owe.
Tax application forms must be submitted within one year of the donation date. The State of Missouri will not authorize extensions beyond this time frame.
Tax credits are available on a first-come, first-served basis beginning on 7/1/2022 and will expire on 6/30/2024.
Tax credits may be applied to the tax year in which the donation was made. In addition, any unused credits can be carried forward for the next five (5) succeeding years.
Questions? Contact Heather Bell, Director of Development
(636) 387-5517 | firstname.lastname@example.org