• Full time: Monday through Friday – 6 hours per day
• Part-time: Minimum 2 days per week
• Transportation is not provided
• Medication administration is provided by qualified staff as needed. There is no direct medical staff on location.
• Productive activities are outcome-based and include volunteer jobs on-site and in the community.
• Outcome-based individualized goals may address; socialization, communication, self-care, work skills, community access, and therapy needs.
Before & After Care:
Before and After Care services are offered to parents/caregivers so they can maintain employment. Due to the limited availability of Before and After Care slots, this service is limited to families who require extended care hours because of their work schedules.
- Before Care Hours – starts as early as 7 am
- After Care Hours – ends as late as 6 pm
- This is a private pay service.
- This is not an outcome-based service