Are you looking for meaningful work? Work for one of St. Charles County’s most respected nonprofit organizations where you will join a team that is creating positive change in the lives of people with disabilities! Community Living offers competitive compensation and benefits in a friendly team environment where we work together toward common goals.
When you join the Community Living team you open yourself up to a fulfilled life! “All people leading fulfilled lives” is not only in our vision statement for the individuals we serve – it’s to inspire our dedicated staff, too! As a Community Living employee, you will gain skills and knowledge to carry forward in your career path. We provide paid training and offer opportunities for our team members to have fulfilling, purposeful and challenging careers at Community Living.
Think this might be the right career path for you? Check out our competitive benefits.
- Up to 3 weeks paid vacation in the first year for both full and part-time staff
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Community Living pays 90% of premium for employee health insurance plan
- Community Living paid life insurance
- 401(k), with company match
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid training and access to jobs throughout the agency
- Flexible hours; variety of schedules to meet your availability
Please Note: Benefits are based on employee status.