What does Community Living, Inc. provide employers?
- Community Living’s Employment Services provides candidates with a full range of skills and abilities to meet your employment needs.
- Employment Services professional staff provide training on the job at NO COST to you or your employee, and will work with you and the employee for the duration of the job to ensure success.
- Our aim is to fill jobs with capable and competent employees to ensure maximum satisfaction for both employers and employees.
- Our employees and vocational staff are available to work in your business 24/7.
We work in many avenues of employment, including: assembly, clerical, retail, custodial/janitorial, food and laundry services to name a few.
Some businesses may be eligible for a tax credit through the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program (WOTC). Our staff can assist in completing WOTC paperwork. For more information, go to the United States Department of Labor.
Other helpful links
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa
- Bob Evans
- Brewskeez Sports Cafe
- Burger King
- City of St. Peters
- Clean Uniform Company
- Club Fitness
- Comfort Suites
- Gardenview Care Center
- Home Depot
- Interlock Pharmacy
- Sam’s Club
- St. Charles Community College
- St. Charles Nissan
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital Lake Saint Louis
- Wehrenberg Theatre
- Zion Lutheran School