Adult Recreation offers 50+ pre-planned supported recreation opportunities every month. Each event is supervised by the program’s staff and volunteers.
Each month, members can choose from an array of activities, including, but not limited to: sports, crafts, fine arts, health and wellness, overnight trips, and more. Each event is designed to match a variety of interests and skill sets. Adult Recreation events are a great place to meet friends with common interests, learn new skills and hobbies, and to find engaging and entertaining ways to spend free time.
- Resident of St. Charles County
- Documented diagnosis of a developmental disability
- At least 18 years of age
- Must have a Department of Mental Health (DMH) ID number
- Free from severe behaviors that are dangerous to self or others
- Able to participate in events with non-medical personnel