How It Works
This program provides services to adults who want a meaningful and productive day in order to achieve their full potential.
Services are provided Monday through Friday (daytime hours) depending on available funding. Limited before and after care is available.
Goals include: skill development, volunteering, community access and participation in on-site and off-site activities.
- Full time: Monday through Friday – 6 hour days
- Transportation is provided by: parents/caregivers; OATS; Residential Services staff
- Individuals bring their own lunch
- Medication administration is provided by qualified staff as needed. There is no direct medical staff on location. All staff have training in Level 1 Med Aide, CPR and First Aid.
- Productive activities are outcome based and include volunteer jobs on-site and in the community
- Outcome-based individualized goals are established with input from the participant and may address socialization, communication, work skills, community access and therapy needs.
- Criteria into the program include: 20 years or older and not able to benefit from services through the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE), a qualifying developmental/intellectual disability and a resident of St. Charles County.