Camp is provided to individuals, ages 12-21 enrolled in middle or high school, during the fall, winter, spring and summer breaks. They provide full-day programming Monday through Friday.
Camps allow youth to maintain critical skills and parents to maintain employment.
- Camp is offered when school is not in session for school breaks.
- Hours: 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Locations vary in St. Charles County
- Activities include cooking, crafts, field trips, science experiments, outside activities and more.
- Cost: $6/hour for St. Charles County residents; plus cost of field trips. For residents of other counties, please call for private pay rate.
- Sliding-scale scholarships may be available.
- Staff ratio is based on need.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for drop off and pick up. Field trip transportation is provided by Community Living.
- Meals: Sack lunch from home or lunch included with field trip cost. Snacks are provided.
- Medicine is administered by the staff.
- Must be able to participate in an environment with non-medical personnel.