Adult Recreation Services
Adult Recreation pre-planned supported recreation opportunities. Each event is supervised by the program’s staff and volunteers.
Each month, members can choose from an array of activities, including, but not limited to: sports, crafts, fine arts, health and wellness, overnight trips, and more. Each event is designed to match a variety of interests and skill sets. Adult Recreation events are a great place to meet friends with common interests, learn new skills and hobbies, and to find engaging and entertaining ways to spend free time.
Members are required to complete renewal paperwork. Renewal packets will be mailed to each member annually.
Event calendars are available online every month. Event sign-ups must be submitted by each calendar’s listed deadline. Late sign-ups will not be accepted. If members do not sign up by the date listed on the email, they will not be able to participate in events offered in that month.
- June 2022 – Registration opens Sunday, May 1st and closes on Sunday, May 15th. Acceptances will be sent out on Friday, May 20th. *
- July 2022 – Registration opens Wednesday, June 1st and closes on Wednesday, June 15th. Acceptances will be sent out on Wednesday, June 22nd. *
- August 2022 – Registration opens Friday, July 1st and closes on Friday, July 15th. Acceptances will be sent out on Friday, July 22nd. *
*Please note, these dates are subject to change
Become a Member
- Resident of St. Charles County
- Documented diagnosis of a developmental disability
- At least 18 years of age
- Must have a Department of Mental Health (DMH) ID number
- Free from severe behaviors that are dangerous to self or others
- Able to participate in events with non-medical personnel