The focus of Residential Services is to provide individualized services in one’s home to promote their independence.
- At least 18 years of age
- Resident of St. Charles County
- Documented diagnosis of a developmental disability before the age of 21
- Medicaid waiver
- Free from maladaptive behaviors that are dangerous to self or others and/or infringe upon the rights of others
- Able to participate in an environment with non-medical personnel
- Able to benefit from participation in the program
- Compatible with existing housemates, if applicable
Supported Living Assistance
This program provides services to adults 18 and older in their own home in the community.
Supported Living provides up to 24-hour individualized support per day in a home that is rented, leased, or owned by the individuals served. The common areas of the home are designed and/or decorated for the comfort and preferences of the housemates. Each individual has his/her own room with their own personalized décor.
The focus is on individualized services that promote independence. Supports and services are provided in the home by highly trained staff.
“This is one of the best things that’s ever happened for my family and for my son.”
Sue, Parent of a Resident
Interested in learning more about Residential Services? Tell us more about the potential participant:
Director of Residential Services