The Residential Manager is responsible for the hiring, training, growth and development of staff. The manager is also responsible for the overall daily operations of each facility and the safety and welfare of the persons served, staff, families and any other persons served. The Residential Manager also provides oversight of facility budget and finances/ coordinating facility and vehicle upkeep and maintenance. Managers assist persons served with hygiene, physical and mobility needs as necessary, accurately pass medications to persons served and oversee all medication administrations. Managers are also responsible for all medication administration details: policy, implementation, training, storage, documentation, etc. The Residential Manager completes reports as necessary, provides direct support professional training as needed, while also anticipating, analyzing, diagnosing, and resolving problems as they arise and assumes other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position Monday- Friday with on call weekends.
Pay Rate: Commensurate with Experience
- High school diploma or GED required. BS/BA Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Previous experience with developmental disabilities population is required.
- Previous supervisory/management experience is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate, listen and direct team members in a constructive and timely manner. Must be able to deal with issues by utilizing tact and diplomacy.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Possess excellent computer skills.
- Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
- Pre-employment drug test
- Criminal Background Check
- Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List Check
- Driver’s license, proof of insurance and an acceptable driving record must be maintained. Must be able to take and pass a defensive driving course
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits and a rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today.
To apply, complete the application below or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Living, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics or any other characteristic protected by law.