This position works with area businesses and employers to seek out and cultivate employment opportunities for Community Living, Inc. participants. This position is responsible for recruiting participants and then evaluating and accessing the participant’s needs. This position would then recruit and market Community Living, Inc. participants to the local employers and community through adequate job matches for possible employment. Also ensures that all funding guidelines are maintained to ensure compliance.
The Vocational Case Manager of Job Development is responsible for collecting and compiling and organizing the participant’s individual record. This position will also conduct the job search for participants, cold calls, meet with them weekly to assist in the job search and prepares participants for their job interviews. Contacts and builds relationships with local chambers of commerce, maintain/ schedule caseload to ensure maximum efficiency and the quality of services. Some other duties include coordinating the job with the Coaching and Assessment Vocational Case Managers, the business, and the participants. Conducts all meetings with all involved team members. Maintain and adhere to all CARF and funding guidelines. Perform all other duties assigned.
FT 40 Hrs. Monday-Friday days (evenings and weekends as needed); Hours can vary based off consumer’s needs so flexibility is a must.
Pay Rate: $16.34 Hour
- High school diploma or GED is required. Bachelor’s Degree in social service or a related field is preferred.
- One year of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred.
- Possess good communication and organization skills.
- Possess good listening and comprehension skills along with strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to write and document in clear, concise professional manner.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Possess excellent computer skills.
- Must be proficient in the usage of online application systems to assist clients in their job search.
- Must be adept at balancing multiple caseloads.
- Demonstrate mastery of skills required for all programmatic aspects of Employment Services.
Don’t have the relevant experience? We provide all the necessary training needed and you get paid as you train.
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits, and a rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today.
Community Living, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics or any other characteristic protected by law.