The Support Coordinator will oversee all aspects of the individual planning process and ensure all plans are designed to meet the individual needs of each person served. This includes communicating, building a rapport, and relating well to all persons served, families, team members, and other stake holders. The Support Coordinator will assist with employee training as it relates to the plans, goals, support, and behavioral issues of each person served. This position will also be responsible for ensuring the safety and welfare of all persons served, families, and visitors. The Support Coordinator will provide direct support as needed or assigned, including assisting persons served with hygiene, physical, and mobility needs, as well as accurately passing all medications when applicable. Promoting and maintaining a positive relationship between the program and its persons served, families, staff, volunteers, and other agencies. Perform all other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position Monday-Friday from 8a-4p
Pay Rate: Commensurate with Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Service or a related field (DDP qualified) is required.
- Previous experience with intellectual and developmental disabilities preferred.
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Possess good listening and comprehension skills along with strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to write and document in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Possess excellent computer skills.
- Must meet prerequisites for employment, which include:
- Pre-employment Drug Test
- Criminal Background Check
- Family Care Safety Registry Check
- Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) Check, Proof of Insurance
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits, and a rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today.
Community Living, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.