The Desktop Support Specialist is the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns. The Desktop Support Specialist manages and completes incoming help desk tickets, troubleshoots software issues, prepares new computers for use and trains new employees on the use of agency equipment and software. This position will provide desktop maintenance, upgrades, backups and configure computer systems and applications following agency guidelines. This position will be responsible for developing instructional and training guides as needed and maintain agency-wide computer and software inventory. This position will travel to all Community Living locations to provide technical support and education. All other duties assigned.
This is a Full-time position Monday- Friday from 8a-5p with an hour lunch.
Pay Rate: Commensurate with Experience
• High school diploma or GED required.
• One to two years’ experience supporting Windows 7, 10 computers.
• One to two years’ experience supporting Office 365
• Previous experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktop, laptop and Chromebooks
• Experience installing software, patches, updates on PCs
• Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing problems.
• Must be able to write and document in a clear, concise professional manner.
• Microsoft Office 365 or Modern Desktop certification preferred
• Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
o Pre-employment drug test
o Criminal Background Check
o Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List Check
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits, and a rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today.
Community Living, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics or any other characteristic protected by law.