As a Direct Support Professional in the SOAR Summer Camp program, you will support participants with developmental disabilities, ages 12-21, who require protective oversight, behavioral support, or assistance with activities of daily living to maximize their ability to be as independent as possible. In this role, you will work to implement individualized support plans, complete reports and document care, promote the well being of our participants, and provide assistance to participants in providing personal care needs, and assisting youth on community outings.
The SOAR Summer Camp program will run from May 21,2020- August 14, 2020 between the hours of 7 a-6 p Monday- Friday.
Pay Rate: $12.00
- Must be 17 or older
- Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
- Pre-employment drug test,
- Criminal Background Check,
- Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List, and
- A valid driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance and an acceptable driving record must be maintained. Must be able to drive a large van and take and pass defensive driving course.
Don’t have any relevant experience? We provide all the necessary training needed and you will get paid as you train!
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits, and a rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today!
Community Living, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO : ) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics or any other characteristic protected by law.