The Residential Manager-ILA is responsible for the hiring, firing, growth and development of employees. This position is also responsible for the coordination of all aspects of the individual planning process for designated persons served. The program is designed to meet the individual needs of each person served. This includes communicating, building a rapport and relating well to all the persons served and instructors. The Residential Manager-ILA will also be responsible for employee training as it relates to individual plans, goals, support and behavioral issues. This position will also address and resolve conflict in a timely and constructive manner, while promoting and maintaining a positive relationship between the program and its persons served, families, staff, volunteers and other agencies. This position may also provide direct support as needed or assigned, along with coordinating all billing reports and performing all other duties as assigned.
This is a fulltime position, days and evenings based on client’s needs.
Pay Rate: Commensurate with experience
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor Degree in Social Service or a related field preferred.
- Experience supporting individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities is preferred.
- Previous management experience is preferred.
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Possess good listening and comprehension skills along with strong leadership and decision making skills.
- Must be able to write and document in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Possess excellent computer skills.
- Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
- Pre-employment drug test,
- Criminal Background Check,
- Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List, and
- A valid driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance and an acceptable driving record must be maintained. Must be able to drive a car and/or van.
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits and a rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today.
Community Living, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO:) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics or any other characteristic protected by law.