The receptionist is responsible for greeting all visitors and employees entering the Administrative Building, promptly using the proper greeting for time of day to create a friendly positive entrance and departure. This position will also check in and direct visitors to their desired location, answer and route incoming calls, take messages as needed, maintain and order office and kitchen supplies, maintain meeting room schedules, post and distribute mail, provide administrative services to supervisors and perform all other duties assigned.
This is a full time position Monday- Friday 7:45am-4:30pm.
Pay rate: $11.00 Hour.
• High school diploma or GED
• Good Communication, time management, organization and written documentation skills.
• Possess good listening and comprehension skills.
• Must be able to work as a team member.
• Must be able to document in a clear, concise professional manner.
• Must possess computer skills that include the ability to navigate and use e-mail and Microsoft office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
o Pre-employment drug test
o Criminal Background Check
o Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List Check
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits and a rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran