The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for a high quality of healthcare standards for persons served in Community Living programs. The Nursing Supervisor will insure that Department of Mental Health and CARF standards related to health/medical issues are met. This position is mainly responsible for providing services for the agency residential program but will act as a consultant for any other Community Living programs. The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the overall safety, health, and welfare along with reviewing / revising of the medication administration records of all persons served.
This is a full time positions hours are typically Monday-Friday, some evening & weekend hours, share on-call rotation.
Pay Rate: Commensurate with Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- RN supervision experience preferred.
- Three years previous experience in the administration of services to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
- Pre-employment drug test
- Criminal Background Check
- Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List Check
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits and a rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran