Support Services for Adults Support Coordinator
This position is responsible for the coordination of all aspects of the individual planning process. The plan is designed to meet the individual needs of each person served. This includes communicating, building a rapport and relating well to all persons served, families, team members and other stake holders. This position will all be responsible for ensuring the safety and welfare of all persons served, families and visitors. Provide direct support as needed or assigned. Coordinating Individual Plans for SSA clients and being responsible for employee training as it relates to persons served plans, goals, support and behavioral issues. Assisting persons served with hygiene, physical and mobility needs as necessary. Accurately pass all medications when applicable. Promoting and maintaining a positive relationship between the program and its persons served, families, staff, volunteers and other agencies. Perform all other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position Monday-Friday from 8a-4p
Pay Rate: Commensurate with Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Social Service or a related field (DDP qualified) is required.
• Previous experience with intellectual and developmental disabilities preferred.
• Possess good communication and organizational skills.
• Possess good listening and comprehension skills along with strong leadership and decision making skills.
• Must be able to write and document in a clear, concise professional manner.
• Ability to work as a team member.
• Possess excellent computer skills.
• Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
o Pre-employment drug test
o Criminal Background Check
o Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List Check
o Driver’s license, proof of insurance and an acceptable driving record must be maintained. Must be able to take and pass a defensive driving course
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits and a rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today.
Community Living, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics or any other characteristic protected by law.