Director of Residential Services
The Director of Residential Services shall oversee, direct and provide leadership to the operation of all residential services. This position is responsible for ensuring compliance to all funding, referral, and accrediting sources. This position oversees and is responsible for all financial aspects of the residential program, including the annual budgeting process and assuring budget compliance. The Director of Residential Services directly supervises the Assistant Directors of Residential Services, as well as providing support and leadership for the entire residential management team.
This is a full-time salaried position requiring a flexible schedule including some evening and weekends.
Pay Rate: Commensurate with Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a social service or a related field is preferred.
• Minimum of five years’ experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities in a residential services program.
• Three to five years management and /or supervisory experience is required
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to make sound decisions in accordance with best business practice.
• Ability to implement and adapt to change.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with employees and management staff at all levels.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office applications including, but not limited to Outlook, Word and Excel.
Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
• Pre-employment drug test
• Criminal Background Check
• Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List Check
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits and a rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran