Vocational Case Manager of Assessment
The Vocational Case Manager is responsible for determining the client’s interests, preferences and support needs. This person provides insight into the interventions that may lead to a successful job match and retention. It gathers information by conducting intake interviews, reviewing referral information, scheduling site visits and administering vocational testing. This position is responsible for evaluating and accessing the client’s employment needs. This position would then provide adequate job matches for possible employment. It also ensures that all funding guidelines are maintained to ensure compliance. The Vocational Case manager will meet with Community Living, Inc. clients to determine skills and job fit. Collecting, compiling and organizing the client’s individual record, coordinating individual planning process. Maintaining and scheduling caseload to ensure maximum efficiency and quality of service. Administering interest inventory and administers functional testing, provides transportation to job site for job evaluation. Documenting skills, work needs and accommodations onsite for clients and all other job duties assigned.
This is a full-time position, days and evenings based on the client’s needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social service or a related field is preferred.
- One year of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred.
- Possess good communication and organization skills.
- Possess good listening and comprehension skills along with strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to write and document in clear, concise professional manner.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Possess excellent computer skills.
- Must be adept at balancing multiple caseloads.
- Demonstrate mastery of skills required for all programmatic aspects of ES.
- Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
- Pre-employment drug test
- Criminal Background Check
- Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List Check
- Driver’s license, proof of insurance and an acceptable driving record must be maintained. Must be able to take and pass a defensive driving course
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits and a rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran