Human Resources Generalist 1
The Human Resources Generalist 1 will be responsible for the administrative support of day to day operations and provide assistance to the Human Resources Generalist 2 regarding the recruitment and hiring of new employees. This position will track resumes and applications, screen applicants, schedule interviews. This person will work with the Human Resources Generalist 2 on monthly reporting that tracks applicant flow, days to fill, offers made and offers accepted and other important recruitment information and monthly reports. This position will conduct all required background screenings for pre-hire and annually. Duties also include scheduling and leading the new employee through the on-boarding process, creating electronic files for new hires, completing annual licensure and certification reviews.
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday.
Pay Rate: Commensurate with Experience
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience
- One year of experience in Human Resources is preferred
- Possess good communication, organization, and written documentation skills
- Possess excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Possess good listening and comprehension skills along with strong leadership and decision making skills
- Possess the ability to work as a team member
- Possess excellent computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and database applications
- Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
- Pre-employment drug test
- Criminal Background Check
- Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List Check
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits and a rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran