This position is responsible for the coordination of all aspects of the individual planning process for designated persons served. Also responsible for employee training as it relates to individual plans, goals and supports, behavioral issues, etc. related to each person served. Provide transportation to persons served as needed. Promote and maintain a positive relationship between the program and its persons served families, staff, volunteers and other agencies. Coordination of Individual Plan and related staff training. Assists persons served with hygiene, physical and mobility needs as necessary. Ensures the safety and welfare of all persons served. Perform all other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time flexible position to include some evenings and weekends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Service or related field.
- Previous experience with developmental disabilities population is required.
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Possess good listening and comprehension skills along with strong decision-making skills.
- Must be able to write and document in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Must possess the ability to identify with and care for others
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Possess excellent computer skills.
- Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
- Pre-employment drug test
- Criminal Background Check
- Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List Check
- Driver’s license, proof of insurance and an acceptable driving record must be maintained. Must be able to take and pass a defensive driving course
Don’t have the relevant experience? We provide all the necessary training needed and you get paid as you train.
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits and a rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran