Teen Club Direct Support Professional Spring 2019
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) in the SOAR Teen Club program, you will support individuals with developmental disabilities, ages 12-21, who require protective oversight, behavioral support, or assistance with activities of daily living to maximize their ability to be as independent as possible. In this role, you will work to implement individualized support plans, complete reports and document care, promote the wellbeing of our clients, and provide training, coaching, and assistance to clients in daily living skills as needed. Additionally, you can expect to assist with transporting clients, providing personal care needs, and assisting youth on community outings.
The SOAR Teen Club program is a Monday – Friday program that operates from when middle/high school dismisses to 6pm in varied locations in St. Charles County. Currently, we have part time openings.
Pay Rate: $11.50
- Must be 17 or older
- Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
- Pre-employment drug test,
- Criminal Background Check,
- Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List, and
- A valid driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance and an acceptable driving record must be maintained. Must be able to drive a large van and take and pass defensive driving course.
Don’t have any relevant experience? We provide all the necessary training needed and you will get paid as you train!
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits, and a rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today!
Equal Employment Opportunity Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran