As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) in the Support Services for Adults program, you will support individuals with developmental disabilities that require protective oversight, behavioral support or assistance with the activities of daily living. In this role, you will work to implement individualized support plans, promote the wellbeing of our clients, and provide training, coaching, and assistance to clients in teaching life skills. Additionally, you can expect to assist with transporting clients, providing personal care needs, completing and maintaining reports, assisting in meal preparation, and maintaining the cleanliness of the center.
The Support Services for Adults program is a Monday – Friday, day program.
Pay Rate: $12.00 Hr.
- Must be 18 or older
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
- Pre-employment drug test,
- Criminal Background Check,
- Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List, and
- A valid driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance and an acceptable driving record must be maintained. Must be able to drive a large van and take and pass defensive driving course.
Don’t have any relevant experience? We provide all the necessary training needed and you will get paid as you train!
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits, and a rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today!
Community Living, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics or any other characteristic protected by law.