As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) in the Adult Recreation program, you will support participants in a variety of recreation activities to maximize their ability to be as independent as possible participating in a variety of recreation activities. Activities include, but not limited to, bowling, basketball, softball, plays as well as attending events such as baseball games. In this role, you will work to implement individualized support plans, promote the wellbeing of our clients, as well as providing training, coaching, assistance, and support to clients in all areas of need, Additionally, you can expect to assist with transporting clients, providing personal care needs, completing and maintaining reports, building relationships, tracking money for events, and other tasks.
The Adult Recreation program is an evening/weekend program and offers varied shifts. Currently, we have part-time openings.
Pay Rate: $11.50
- Must be 18 or older
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
- Pre-employment drug test,
- Criminal Background Check,
- Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List, and
- A valid driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance and an acceptable driving record must be maintained. Must be able to drive a car and/or van.
Don’t have any relevant experience? We provide all the necessary training needed, and you will get paid as you train!
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits, and rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today!