As a Shift Nurse in the Respite Care Home program, you will provide a high-quality of medical care and treatment to individuals with disabilities. In this role, you will document medical care and treatment as outlined in the current Nurses Practice Act and supervise support staff during your shifts. Additionally, you are responsible for all medication administration, initiating socialization and interaction with program participants and providing health care oversight of program residents.
The Respite Care Home is a 24/7 program and offers varied shifts in St. Charles City. Currently, we have part-time and PRN positions available.
Pay Rate: Based on license and shift.
- RN or LPN License in the State of Missouri
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- One year previous experience preferred
- Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
- Pre-employment drug test,
- Criminal Background Check,
- Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List, and
- A valid driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance and an acceptable driving record must be maintained.
Work with a Purpose and apply today!