Community Living, Inc. has a full-time Residential Manager position available in St. Charles County. This position is responsible for the hiring, training, growth and development of employees, the overall day-to-day operations of the facility and vehicles, and the safety and welfare of participants, staff, families and any other participants.
Application Deadline is March 16th, 2018.
Hours: Full-Time, includes on-call weekend rotation
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficient in Word processing, Excel and email.
- Demonstrates clear and effective writing and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage time and priorities.
- Facilitate and support the professional growth of others.
- Effectively communicate, build rapport and relate well to all kinds of people.
- Address and resolve conflict constructively.
- Ability to effectively handle difficult or sensitive issues by utilizing tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrate good decision-making skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. BS/BA Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Minimum one year with DD population
- One year supervisory experience preferred.
PREREQUISITES FOR EMPLOYMENT:
ACCEPTABLE RESULTS FROM:
- Pre-employment drug test
- Criminal Background Check
- Driver’s license, proof of insurance and an exceptional driving record must be maintained.
- Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List Check
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran