As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) in the Residential program, you will support residents in their own home with daily living activities to maximize their ability to be as independent as possible. In this role, you will work to implement individualized support plans, promote the wellbeing of our clients, and provide training, coaching, and assistance to clients in all areas of their lives. Additionally, you can expect to assist with transporting clients, providing personal care needs, completing and maintaining reports, assisting in meal preparation, and other housekeeping tasks.
The Residential program is a 24/7 program and offers varied shifts in varied locations throughout St. Charles County. Currently, we have full and part-time openings.
Pay Rate: Starting at $15-17 per hour
- Must be 18 or older
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Must meet prerequisites for employment, which includes:
- Pre-employment drug test,
- Criminal Background Check,
- Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List, and
- A valid driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance and an acceptable driving record must be maintained. Must be able to drive a car and/or van.
Don’t have any relevant experience? We provide all the necessary training needed and you will get paid as you train!
If you are looking for a career that offers growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits, and rewarding job experience – Work with a Purpose and apply today!
Community Living, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO:) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics or any other characteristic protected by law.