Date(s): 07/27/2017 - 10/14/2017
Time: All Day
RSVP: Diana Regino or call 636.614.1325
Once again, Special Olympics is teaming up with agencies around Missouri, including Community Living, Inc., to raise money to help cover the cost of competition fees for local athletes, so they can train, compete and enjoy a lifetime of their own thrills!
Any money raised by Community Living stays with Community Living’s Adult Recreation Services Special Olympics teams.
New this year, raffle tickets, in the amount of $5 each, can be purchased online. Here’s how:
- Click here and then click on “Search for a Team.”
- Type Community Living Inc. Panthers and then click the “Search” button.
- Community Living Inc. Panthers – Team Captain: Regino, Diana will appear under search results. Click on “Regino, Diana.”
- Click on the “Donate Now” button on Diana Regino’s page. You should see this at the top of the page: “Please enter your gift to the 2017 Drive It Home Raffle on behalf of Diana Regino.”
- Complete the order form and hit “Process.”
Tickets can also be purchased in person at the Family Center, 107 Sheriff Dierker Court, over the phone at 636-614-1325, or by emailing Diana Regino.
There will be eight finalists – one wins the 2017 Honda Pilot Elite and seven win cash prizes.