This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.communitylivingmo.org and applies solely to information collected by this website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us such as name, address, phone numbers, email addresses, reason for contact, etc. via email or other direct contact from you. We do not share, sell, rent or otherwise provide this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you in the future to share information about Community Living.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may contact Community Living at firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-970-2800 to access or change the following:
- Opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information voluntarily provided by you.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of the web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
Changes to this Policy
We may make changes to this privacy notice at any time. You may check our website at any time to see our current policy.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personal identifiable information.
Notifying the Public of Rights under Title VI
Community Living, Inc. posts Title VI notices on our agency’s website, in public areas of our agency, in our board room, and on our buses and/or paratransit vehicles.
Community Living operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
If you believe you have been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, or national origin by Community Living, you may file a Title VI complaint by completing, signing, and submitting the agency’s Title VI Complaint Form.
How to file a Title VI complaint with Community Living:
- Complaint forms can be obtained by clicking here or by calling 636-970-2800.
- In addition to the complaint process at Community Living, complaints may be filed directly with the Federal Transit Administration, Office of Civil Rights, Region 7, 901 Locust Street, Suite 404, Kansas City, Missouri 64106.
- Complaints must be filed within 180 days following the date of the alleged discriminatory occurrence and should contain as much detailed information about the alleged discrimination as possible.
- The form must be signed and dated, and include your contact information.
If information is needed in another language, contact 636-970-2800.
Any members of the public can request additional information on Community Living’s nondiscrimination obligations can contact D. Keith Bolton at 636-970-2800.