The Residential Training Coordinator (RTC) will provide enhanced and robust training for front-line supervisors, based on nationally identified best practices curricula, in order to ensure that direct support professionals are well-trained and well-supported to provide the best quality services to the individuals served, as well as increase the retention of those front-line supervisors and direct support professionals. The RTC will not only coordinate training and competency testing, but also provide hands-on support in the field (residences) to ensure success through multi-modality training.
• Bachelor Degree is required.
• Experience in provision of residential services
• Three or more years supervisory experience
• Experience in training/teaching required
• Possess good communication, organization, and written documentation skills
• Possess excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Possess good listening and comprehension skills along with strong leadership and decision making skills
• Ability to work as a team member
• Possess excellent computer skills