With the support of our friends in the community, Community Living’s Swing4Kids Charity Golf Classic grossed over $15,000 which supports programs and services to help enrich the lives of people with disabilities so they can achieve their highest potential.
It was a beautiful day for golf at the Links of Dardenne. Along with course games and a hole-in-one prize package for two to Hawaii, there were other activities on the course – Pickelman’s provided cookies, Llywelyn’s Pub provided a Green Tea shot and cookies, Gettemeier’s — St. Peters provided a specialty drink, The Big Kahuna, and McAlister’s Deli provide tea, lemonade and cookies.
Thank you to the following sponsors for helping make this year’s event a huge success!
- Birdie Sponsors: First Community Credit Union & Farmers Insurance – The Akers Agency
- Par Sponsors: Innovation Mechanical, JW Terrill & RX Systems, Inc.
- Lunch Sponsor: Concetta’s Italian Restaurant
- Beverage Sponsors: Krey Distributing, Missouri Foundation for Health & Mike and Sandy Mohrmann
- Hole-In-One Sponsor: H&H Health Associates
- Bag Drop Sponsor: ShowMe Aquatics & Fitness
- Hole Sponsors: Baue Funeral Homes, Fred and Meg Bauschard, BAX Engineering, Commerce Bank, Gateway Fire Protection Systems, Kokomo Joe’s, Llywelyn’s Pub, Pallardy Heating and Air Conditioning, Albert Pujols Wellness Center for Adults with Down Syndrome, Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions, Dr. Nick Stahlschmidt, State Farm Insurance – Jeff Strickland, STL Paving & Tall Wall Foundation Company Inc.
Photo: Aaron Randolph of UMB Bank shakes hands with Lindsey, a participant at the Clever Center, one of the four Support Services for Adults centers. Lindsey and Kathy volunteered to welcome golfers at the event.