Community Living, Inc. is seeking a motivated professional to join our Finance Department. Hours are full time, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Process Accounts Payable on a weekly basis.
- Process monthly billings to the Dept. of Mental Health.
- Process Account Receivable payments to record in MIP.
- Process and deposit cash and checks.
- Apply all ACH’s into to the accounting software.
- Performs collection activities for past-due invoices.
- Accounts for and reconciles all credit card purchases.
- Enter budget data as required.
- Provide backup for all billing procedures.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree required, major in accounting preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience is required.
- Must be proficient with Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience in MIP or Sage fund accounting software preferred but not required.
- Experience in non-profit accounting is preferred but not required.
- Experience in accounts payable accounts receivable and billing is required.
- Must be able to write and document in a clear, concise professional manner.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Light work – Exerts up to 20lbs force occasionally associated with moving objects. Standing, sitting, reaching, typing and walking are common. Typical office setting.
PREREQUISITES FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Pre-employment drug test
- Criminal Background Check
- Division of Aging Employee Disqualification List Check