This year at Community Living’s Swing4Kids Golf Classic, Gettemeier’s — St. Peters will be on the course providing a specialty course drink, The Big Kahuna – a Malibu based tropical cocktail.
The event will take place Friday, August 4 at The Links at Dardenne, 7000 Brassel Drive in O’Fallon. Registration and lunch begin at 11 a.m. There will be a shotgun start at 12:30 p.m. Cost is $125 per golfer and includes 18 holes of golf with cart, complimentary water, soda, beer, lunch and dinner.
Sponsorships start at $125! All sponsorships include social media and eBlast mentions; recognition on Community Living’s website, recognition on event signage, company provided promotional item for goodie bags (144 needed); and verbal recognition during the event.
Thank you to the following sponsors:
- Birdie Sponsors: First Community Credit Union & Farmers Insurance – The Akers Agency
- Par Sponsors: RX Systems, Inc. & Innovation Mechanical
- Lunch Sponsor: Concetta’s Italian Restaurant
- Beverage Sponsor: Krey Distributing & Mike and Sandy Mohrmann
- Hole-In-One Sponsor: H&H Health Associates
- Bag Drop Sponsor: Show Me Aquatics & Fitness
- Hole Sponsors: Baue Funeral Homes, Fred and Meg Bauschard, BAX Engineering, Commerce Bank, Gateway Fire Protection Systems, Kokomo Joe’s, Pallardy Heating and Air Conditioning, Albert Pujols Center for Adults with Down Syndrome, Dr. Nick Stahlschmidt, Tall Wall Foundation Company Inc.
For more information about sponsorships or to register your team, contact Beth Kelley at 636-970-2800, ext. 3081.
Volunteer opportunities are also available. There are indoor and outdoor positions, as well as morning, mid-day and afternoon shifts. For more information, contact Lauren Hall at 636-970-2800, ext. 3022.
Proceeds from Swing4Kids Charity Golf Classic help Community Living enrich the lives of people with disabilities so they can achieve their highest potential. We do this by providing children and adults with services and programs to allow them to live, learn and work in our community. In turn, they make our community inclusive, diverse and a better place to live.