Teen Club Support Staff is responsible for assisting teens with after-school camp activities to promote social, physical and intellectual growth in leisure and recreation. Staff will provide support to individuals with developmental disabilities that require protective oversight, behavioral support, or assistance with activities of daily living (ADL) and certain independent activities of daily living (IADL). In addition, staff will incorporate planned activities into daily activities, and modify activities to meet needs of participants with physical or reasoning abilities.
Starting Wage: $10.50
- Schedule 1: Hours are from 2-6 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Friday; 11:40 a.m.-6 p.m. Wednesday; and noon-6 p.m. Thursday.
- Schedule 2: Hours are from 2-6 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; and 1:30-6 p.m. Wednesday.
This is a part-time position with two potential schedules.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Current agency training certifications.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Driver’s License: a valid Missouri License, proof of vehicle insurance and an acceptable driving record must be maintained. Must be able to drive a van.